Canvas Luggage Order Help
Here we show, step-by-step, how to order a single item, in this case a Weekend Bag in Sand colour. If you are concerned about buying online, please remember that on this site you can't break anything and you will NEVER be automatically charged.
So you can go through the whole order process to test it and then delete the contents of the shopping basket before clicking on "Go to Payments". Even if you continue past this, you can't automatically be charged as we are only taking payments by EFT, not by card.
Please note that examples below show ordering process using a desktop computer; some page layouts will differ when ordering from a mobile device.
1. From the Products page, click on the Weekend Bag (below):
2. The page displaying the Weekend Bag will open. Now enter a quantity in the box next to the colour you want, in this case one bag in the Sand colour, and click Add to Order (below):
3. A new page opens, showing the Shopping Cart, where you can see that a Weekend Bag in Sand colour has been added to the cart (below). At this stage, Delivery shows 0.00 as no shipping method has been selected.
4. As soon as the shipping method is selected, delivery cost is automatically added (below). Now that delivery cost is included, you can either click on "Checkout", or if you want to add anything else, click on "Continue Shopping". Note also that you can remove items from the Shopping Basket at any time prior to final checkout.
5. In the above example we're done shopping, so we click on "Checkout", and a page opens (below), where you complete the necessary delivery details. At this stage you also select "Direct Deposit (EFT)" as payment method, then click on "Order Now" to complete the order process.
The order is now complete and and an Order Confirmation page appears with your order number. You will also receive a confirmation email with full details of your order, a copy of which is simultaneously sent to Dirt Road Luggage.
See also our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information about delivery costs and payment methods.